Tier 5 (Temporary Worker – Government Authorised Exchange) Visa

Tier 5 (Temporary Worker – Government Authorised Exchange) Visa

You can apply for a Tier 5 Temporary Worker – Government Authorised Exchange visa if you want to come to the UK for a short time for work experience or to do training, an Overseas Government Language Programme, research or a fellowship through an Approved Government Authorised exchange scheme have a sponsor and you are from outside the European Economic Area (EEA) and Switzerland.

You will need a certificate of sponsorship reference number from your UK sponsor to apply and money in savings to prove that you can support yourself and you must have had this in your bank account for 90 days before you apply. You won’t need to prove this savings if your fully approved (‘A-rated’) sponsor has stated on your certificate of sponsorship that they will certify your maintenance and that you will not claim benefits during your stay and you must apply within 3 months from the date your certificate of sponsorship is assigned to you.

You can speak with our Immigration and Asylum Practitioner to carry out a comprehensive assessment of your circumstances and advice you on how to make a successful application under this category.

Related Projects

admin - author

Comments are closed

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.