Tier 4 (General) Student Visa

Tier 4 (General) Student Visa

You can apply for a Tier 4 (General) student visa to come to the UK to study if you are 16 or over and you have been offered a place on a course, can speak, read, write and understand English. You must have enough money to support yourself and pay for your course, the amount you will need   depend on your circumstances. You must come from outside the European Economic Area (EEA) or Switzerland.

You must have an unconditional offer of a place on a course with a licensed Tier 4 sponsor. You can do a course that is a full-time leading to a qualification that’s at least level 6 on the Ofqual register, an overseas course of degree level study that’s equal to a UK higher education course and is being run by an overseas higher education institution, full-time, with at least 15 hours per week of organised daytime study, leading to a qualification which is at least level 3 on the Ofqual register and a recognised foundation programme as a postgraduate doctor or dentist.

You can speak with our Immigration and Asylum Practitioner to carry out a comprehensive assessment of your circumstances and advice you on how to make a successful application under this category.

Related Projects

admin - author

Comments are closed

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.