Tier 2 Intra-Company Transfer Visa

Tier 2 Intra-Company Transfer Visa

The Tier 2 Intra-Company Transfer visa is for migrants who already work for an overseas branch of an international company, and where the company wishes to transfer them to the UK branch for a limited period of months or years. You can apply for a Tier 2 (Intra-company Transfer) visa if your overseas employer has offered you a role in a UK branch of the organisation and you are from outside the European Economic Area (EEA) and Switzerland. You must have a certificate of sponsorship reference number, meet an appropriate salary and have the required level of English. You must also have £945 in savings – this is to prove you can support yourself. You must have had this in your bank account for 90 days before you apply, unless you are exempt. You do not need to have in savings if your sponsor is fully approved (‘A-rated) and they have stated on your certificate of sponsorship that you won’t claim benefits during your stay.

You can speak with our Immigration and Asylum Practitioner to carry out a comprehensive assessment of your circumstances and advice you on how to make a successful application under this category.

Related Projects

admin - author

Comments are closed

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.