Representative Of An Overseas Business Visa

Representative Of An Overseas Business Visa

The Representative of an Overseas Business visa can be applied for if you are from outside the European Economic Area (EEA) and Switzerland and you are either the sole representative of an overseas company planning to set up a UK branch or a wholly owned subsidiary for an overseas parent company, an employee of an overseas newspaper, news agency or broadcasting organisation posted on a long-term assignment to the UK.

This visa can only be applied for from outside the UK and from outside the EEA. You must have enough money to support yourself without help from public funds and you must meet the English requirement.

You can speak with our Immigration and Asylum Practitioner to carry out a comprehensive assessment of your circumstances and advice you on how to make a successful application under this category.

Related Projects

admin - author

Comments are closed

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.