Family Visas

Family Visas

Family visas can be applied for by anyone who is a family member of a person who is a British Citizen or settled person in the UK and a person who has asylum or humanitarian protection in the UK. You can apply if you are a spouse, civil partner (same-sex relationship), unmarried partner (with whom the family member has been living for at least two years), fiancé or proposed civil partner, other adult dependent relative or minor child (under 18). You must prove that you are 18 or over, unless you are applying as a child, your relationship to your family member is genuine and recognised in the UK, that is, your marriage is legal in your country, you intend to continue living with your family member or partner in the UK after you apply (unless you’re a parent who has access to the child), you and your family will have an adequate place to live in the UK, you have a good knowledge of English if you’re 18 or over – unless you’re applying as an adult dependent relative.

You can speak with one of our Practitioners who will give detailed advice on how to secure your family visa to join your family member in the UK.

Related Projects

admin - author

Comments are closed

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.